Here are some activities you can download and print.
- 80% of a child’s learning comes through the eyes!
- Most kids start losing their baby teeth when they are about six years old.
- The outside of your teeth are covered in enamel, which is very hard.
- It takes 26 different muscles to smile!
- The colored part of your eye is called the Iris.
How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
Which of these vegetables are best for your eyes?
Which of these drinks are best for your teeth?
Which of these items protect your eyes from the sun?