Here are some activities you can download and print.
- 80% of a child’s learning comes through the eyes!
- Most kids start losing their baby teeth when they are about six years old.
- The outside of your teeth are covered in enamel, which is very hard.
- It takes 26 different muscles to smile!
- The colored part of your eye is called the Iris.
Have 30 teeth
Have 42 teeth
Have 104 teeth
Have 44 teeth
How many times a day should you brush your teeth?
Twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for two minutes each time.
Which of these vegetables are best for your eyes?
Carrots, broccoli, celery and tomatoes
Which of these drinks are best for your teeth?
Which of these items protect your eyes from the sun?
A hat and sunglasses